The access of the use of this website is subject to you agreeing and are bound by the Website Use of Terms.
WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMER
The website is provided for the purposes of information and you access this website at your own risk.
Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd provide the website on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information.
Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd strives to ensure the Website, and data transmission are protected from potential threats, however no online service can be guaranteed to be safe and secure. Therefore, Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd do not warrant the Website to be free of viruses or other malicious software code, or that information you provide to us or we provide to you will be safe and secure. You, as the user of the Website, must take your own precautions when accessing the Website, including not being exposed to viruses or other malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may cause damage to your computer system. Any information provided to us, will be at your own risk.
Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd will not warrant
- the Website will function uninterrupted or will be available at any particular time or location;
- the Website will be free of errors and defects; or
- the Website is suitable for any purpose
The Website contains iframes and hyperlinks to third party websites or services that are not operated or controlled by Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd. The third party Websites are for your convenience, however the Websites may not be current or up to date. Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content.
GOODS AND SERVICES
Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd’s Website provides you as the user, general information only and is in no way intended to give you accurate information on the goods and services to whether they are fit for any particular purpose you may have for them. It is your responsibility to be satisfied that the goods and/or services you are likely to order are appropriate for your requrirements.
Requests for goods and/or services made through the Website are subject to Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd Sale Terms. The Sales Terms can be accessed here.
THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO
You must not:
1. Communitcate any others person’s personal information or confidential information, or anything which incorporates someone else’s intellectual property, to us without their authorisation;
2. impersonate another person, use or present a fake identity, or misrepresent that you have any association with any organisation or group, in connection with your use of the Website;
3. Upload or install malicious software to, attempt to gain unathorised access to, or interfere with the security or integrity of, the Website or our information technology systems or networks;
4. Participate in any activity which unreasonably interferes with the operation of the Website;
5. Copy, reproduce, alter, public, distribute, rent, communitcate, adapt, translate, or use in any way, any content on the Website expect with the written permission from Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd;
6. Access or use the Website if the activity will be unlawful under, or prohibited by, any law with applies to you.
7. Will or is reasonably likely to expose us to any legal liability, including for defamation or intellectual property rights infringement.
Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd Website and all its contents, features and functuality, are owned, licenced and copyrighted by us. Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd does not grant you any right or give you permission to copy, communicate or use any of the intellectual property used in connection with the Website, in any way.
You agree to indemnify Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd and our officers, employees, from and against all actions, claims, demands, damages and loss, directly or indirectly suffered or incurred as a result of your breach of these Website Use of Terms.
Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd has the right to modify the Website use of terms at any time.
Kulture Enterprises Pty Ltd Website Use of Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia. You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia to hear and determine any claim, suit, action or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Website Use of Terms (including as to their validity).